Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing leadership to the region by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies and sales values are developed to exceed revenue targets.
- Working via the field team to manage recruitment, activation and ongoing support of agents across the region.
- Keeping abreast of global trends and best practices relevant to the business, with a view to interpret and adapt same to fit our environment.
- Ensure regional stakeholders’ compliance with regulatory requirements and Company standards.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual operational and management reports.
- Overall leadership in the region, including representing the Company and its management when and as needed.
- Delivering on revenue targets for all products through agent-related transactions.
- Selection, training and ongoing performance management of regional staff.
- Focus on optimization of team performance, enhancement of morale and productivity.
- Drive collaboration (regional) with cross functional teams who support the activities of the agent network (Marketing, Product Innovation, Customer Service, Finance etc.)
- Budgeting and accounting for utilization of regional funds, human and material resources, and other assets
- Experience working in Fintech/Banking/Financial sector is an added advantage
- BSc/MSc degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience in sales management
- At least ten (8) years of experience in sales roles with proven record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Sound strategic thinking skills
- Good Communication & Presentation skills
- Excellent report writing skills