Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Delivering classroom and/or field training.
- Maintaining set KPIs and achieving training targets as required.
- Designing training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager.
- Ensuring 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff.
- Driving consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools.
- Sharing timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to the relevant departments.
- Collecting and sharing feedback on the implementations of new tools, products, and processes.
- Running & administration of knowledge-based platforms.
- Drive engagement & lesson completion of Litmos (learning management system).
- Induction and mentoring of field-based staff.
- Supporting the development and improvement of training materials and concepts.
- At least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales or marketing.
- Ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment.
- Diligence, accuracy, reliability, and high level of commitment.
- Fluency in English and other local languages within South West
- Skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel frequently in remote areas.
- A degree in education or any related field is a plus.
- Conversant with the use of smartphones and phone applications.
- Has excellent communication skills.
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria.
We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment. We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.