T.E Markets Limited is a Holding Company registered in Seychelles with running projects in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Democratic Republic of Congo and soon in Ghana.
The conglomerate is an African financing organization, primarily focused on changing and re-writing the African story. We are now developing the African Consolidated Exchange (ACEX). A project which is the first of its kind in Africa. ACEX is the only known unified exchange for trading all varieties of instruments from Forex, Commodities, Synthetic, indices, Cryptocurrencies and other financial instruments, especially those of African descent.
ACEX allows multiple listings of products by small and medium enterprises up to large corporate organizations that would like to have their value traded across the continent and beyond.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Examining market and industry reports and identifying important trends within your region
- Performing market research regarding customer demographics within your region
- Hosting focus groups to test the effectiveness of a marketing strategy or gauge public opinion on an issue or product
- Coordinating goals with department heads responsible for enacting a marketing strategy
- Developing marketing strategies that dictate the core methods of achieving the company's goals
- Creating documentation and project briefs about marketing initiatives
- Advising the company's head of marketing
- Monitoring the progress of marketing media throughout the development
- Tracking results of marketing strategies
- Adjusting or ending marketing strategies if results are not meeting expectations
Job Qualification Requirements:
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field with at least 3 years experience.
- Proven Market Research Analysis experience
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
- Familiarity with CRM programs
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc.)
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
Important Information: Only applications received via the Jobberman platform will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Application Deadline: 1th December, 2021.