- Research and identify new business opportunities including; new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching Nigerian markets.
- Generate leads and cold call prospective students.
- Meet with students/clients face to face or over the phone.
- Foster and develop relationships with Students/clients.
- Understand the needs of your students and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the Nigerian business.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning to implement operational changes.
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal.
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the UAE marketing department.
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates in Nigeria.
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- From supplied leads, you will need to qualify leads to nurture them through their decision path and then convert them into enrolled students.
- Advising prospective students and/or parents on the programs in person/via telephone/emails and guiding them through the enrolment & admission process.
- You will be required to maintain and update CRM with interactions with prospective students.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics will be well regarded.
- You will be involved in the execution of various student recruitment events, activities and exhibitions.
- Providing support to the admissions team as requiredv