- · Analyse and formulate business development strategies to ensure long-term success in the region;
- · Organize and oversee the operations of the hotels to ensure efficiency;
- · Setting targets for hotel managers and be responsible for their attainment;
- · Undertake sound financial management to ensure hotels are profitable and stay within budget;
- · Ensure compliance with organisational policies and operational guidelines;
- · Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it;
- · Report to senior executives on progress and issues;
- · Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition.
- · Degree in relevant field of study from a high standard university;
- · Relevant training and certifications in the hospitality sector;
- · Minimum of 5 years experience as a regional manager or similar managerial role;
- · Experience in a senior management level position in an international or 5-star hotel brand;
- · Have a good knowledge of the local and international industry with strong ability to work independently;
- · Proven track record in managing teams and maximizing productivity;
- · Driven, resilient and a self-motivated.
- · Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills;
- · Strong multitasking ability;
- · Good written and oral communication skills;
- · Excellent organisational skills;
- · Analytical and problem solving skills;
- · Exceptional management and financial acumen with a strategic orientation;
- · Working knowledge of use of Microsoft Office suite;
- · Ability to motivate oneself and others;
- · Ability to work under pressure.