Perform Refractory preliminary jobs such as wrecking of coating, brick lining, and casting operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Ensure safe driving and operation of forklift, Brokk machine, Bobcat, and other refractory types of equipment.
- Ensure the prevention of bricks and castable errors during installation.
- Identify and correct bricks and castable installation errors or mistakes during in-house installation and during installation by contractors.
- Ensure Proper housekeeping in the plant during and after any shutdown
- Ensure the safety of equipment and personnel at all times.
- Maintenance of up-to-date records of refractory materials.
- Maintenance of all refractory types of equipment.
- National Diploma or TradeTest in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or any other related technical discipline.
- Minimum of six (6) years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Behaviours:
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Good knowledge of refractory equipment and its functions.
- Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development