- Developing recruitment channels for specific markets of a prescribed country and delivering against the recruitment targets for those markets.
- Conversion: Managing inquiries and applications from these markets and implementing a coherent and effective strategy to support these through to enrolment.
- Implementing a coherent and effective approach to these markets that support positive brand and business development.
- Contributing to the wider business through sharing of best practice with the wider marketing and recruitment team and supporting or driving business development opportunities.
- Researching and operationalizing an effective marketing and recruitment plan for the office to ensure all targets are met, our brand is enhanced.
The staff we seek will ideally have the following:
- Responsible for achieving recruitment targets for the assigned markets, in line with institutional objectives
- To identify and develop a a network of partner schools and higher education institutions to assist with student recruitment.
- To develop recruitment plans for prescribed markets in a country.
- To support the Operations Manager in identifying new potential markets in Nigeria and developing market plans as appropriate.
- Work with other colleagues with to build effective relationships throughout the students' journey from inquiry to enrolment.
- MUST be good and conversant with (UK, US, Canada, and other countries) visa applications with track records of successful visa outcomes.
- MUST have 2-5 years’ proven experience in international education recruitment and visa services.
- Applicant MUST reside in Abuja or Port Harcourt and should be conversant with the region in focus.
Interested persons should specify their location and job title on the Subject column when sending their application. The application should come with a Cover letter and CV. Only qualified persons will be contacted