- Head of Recruitment
- You are one of the leaders when it comes to recruitment matters as long as we are concerned. You will have a lead but you are expected to source and execute your roles single-handedly. The company believes that leveraging on your network, it can close the roles.
- Your influence can be instrumental in closing roles across industries and geographies within designated pay grades.
- You are the No 1 sounding board for anything Recruitment and it is your job to connect to the right set of people to make an opportunity successful.
- When we are not closing roles, it is your job to relay this concern to your lead also sharing your opinion on what the issues may be.
- When a deal is being executed, it is your role to listen in and ensure that we have another opportunity lined up within the same company.
Manage and master an efficient and effective cooperation between our business and clients.
Touch point of execution for our recruitment briefs within salary range
- Frequently report recruiting updates to the team lead and all relevant stakeholders.
- Source and close all Recruitment briefs
- Ensure that the business does not lose any client through unfulfilled recruitment briefs
- Use internal means, external and referrals to source and close roles in a very timely manner
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by Team Lead
- Business Development Executives
- Operations Teams
KPIs to measure success.
- Close Rate
- Successful market penetration of our products and services
- Rating by all stakeholders
Gross Salary : N175,000