A fast-growing international consultancy with an enviable reputation for nurturing talent is looking for Recruitment Consultants to join their new and exciting office in Lekki, Lagos. Working within the IT recruitment markets across Europe & the USA, this is an award-winning business within which you can develop your career in the fun and fast paced world of recruitment. You will receive thorough on the job training as well as the opportunity to learn from experienced, successful recruitment consultants around you.
The career of a recruitment consultant is challenging, rewarding and fast paced; the harder you work, the more successful you will be. If you are looking for a challenge and are not afraid to pick up the phone this could be just the job for you.
WHAT IS THE ROLE?
You are required to manage the whole recruitment process through activities such as:
- Using sales, business development and marketing techniques in order to attract business from client companies
- Networking to Build relationships with clients
- Booking and attending appointments remotely
- Advertising for, identifying and approaching suitable candidates; receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates
- Arranging client interviews and taking feedback
- Building strong relationships with clients and candidates to provide an excellent quality of service and generate repeat business opportunities
WHAT WE LOOK FOR ARE:
- 12+ Months of direct sales experience (Telesales, B2B Sales, Broking, Lettings, etc.)
- Previous experience in recruitment is beneficial
- A Degree and a solid academic background
- Entrepreneurial flair and drive
- Motivation to earn life changing sums of money and be a high achiever
- Strong work ethic with a desire to "go the extra mile" to deliver a top quality service
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Start at basic monthly salary of N150 – N200k depending on experience
- The earning potential depends on how much you want to earn as commission is uncapped. You can expect to be earning up to two or three times your basic salary within your first two years of employment
- Full training and development with a dedicated training team and supportive team managers
- An attractive salary and commission package on offer
- Sales incentives such as company trips abroad, fine dining lunches and all expenses paid nights out
- The opportunities to work in a business environment and really fast track your career