We are looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator who will join our team and help in the coordination of our hiring processes. This will be a shared role for the Zepz group where you will be supporting teams from WorldRemit and Sendwave. Currently, we are targeting candidates in Kenya, Senegal, Zimbabwe and Rwanda for this role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Interview Scheduling: Support dedicated recruiters by scheduling a high volume of candidate interviews across a diverse set of jobs and departments
- Candidate Engagement and Experience: Ensure that candidates are adequately prepared for our interview process and receive timely feedback every step of the way
- Job Management: Create job posts and assist recruiters with all elements required to successfully set up and maintain a job including kickoff meetings, job descriptions, interview plans, ATS configuration
- Stakeholder management: Be the main liaison for hiring managers, recruiters, and key stakeholders on main communication platforms
- Process Improvement: Identify ensuring you pick out any visible bottlenecks that could affect Sendwave’s recruitment metrics
- Ongoing project management and support to TA team as needed
- Interest in People Operations: You have a demonstrated interest in exploring long-term career opportunities in recruiting, human resources, or people operations more generally
- Communication Style: Clear, polished, professional, and engaging written and verbal communication
- Project Management: Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks and projects independently while knowing when to ask for help
- Technical Savvy: Able to easily learn and train others on how to use software
- Aptitude on Data Analytics and ability to measure people and talent data
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.