Duties & Responsibilities Of The Accountant (Industry – Agriculture &
Processing, Value Addition & Sales)
- To prepare, update and constantly monitor costing information for all farm produce/product; that is robust and suitable for decision making;
- Reconciliation of sales, Income, Payments, Invoices, Waybills & Production at all levels;
- To contribute to the development, approval and implementation of financial plans;
- To contribute to short term financial planning on developments and projects at the farm.
- To provide professional standard of management accounting advice to the Organization including finance and non-finance, providing detailed advice and guidance as appropriate;
- To co-ordinate and develop the financial forecasting process including assessing financial risks;
- To co-ordinate the production of accurate, timely and reliable financial information including monthly budget reports to enable the Management make informed decisions;
- To provide sound financial advice on the revenue implications of projects, and developments;
- To manage the timely production & Submission of financial data as required/Requested;
- o offer innovative leadership and financial solutions to enable most effective use of resources for the benefit of the company;
- Improving and developing controls and processes;
- Completion of the annual budget setting exercise;
- To ascertain the production level for all units;
- To produce and perform data analysis and trend of the production level for all units.