- Property Management
- Inspection, Market Survey, and Analysis of Asset
- Valuation of Properties
- Facility/property management
- Marketing company properties for sale and letting
- Business development through the upgrading of portfolio
- Liaising between the company and vendors
- Tenant selection
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements closing statements, deeds, and leases.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Build a network of agents and co-ordinate and develop a robust relationship with them for the company by organizing quarterly meetings with them
- Protects the company's value by keeping information confidential
- Submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Managing Director
Note: The candidates must reside on the Island