Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and takedown messages.
Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
Monitor, organize and forward emails.
Track and order office equipment and supplies
- OND or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 0-2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
NGN 20, 000