Qualification/Experience: OND, 2years relevant experience
• Greeting visitors and staff members in a positive and friendly manner.
• Assisting individuals with queries.
• Announcing clients as and when necessary.
• Maintaining company security by issuing, checking and collecting work IDs, and/or updating visitor logs.
• Ensuring meetings are booked when applicable.
• Answering the phone promptly and responding to emails.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Helping colleagues to complete administration tasks.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Telephone and listening skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• The ability to work well under pressure.
• Confidentiality as you may be handling sensitive information.
• Microsoft Office skills.
• The ability to multitask effectively.