Our Property Consultants advise clients about real estate decisions.
- Real estate consultants should have excellent analytical abilities in order to effectively evaluate properties and determine their potential for our clients. In combination with excellent analytical abilities, you will also need strong attention to detail to manage all aspects of a consulting agreement. As a real estate consultant, you should also have effective interpersonal skills, since you will be working in a customer-focused role.
Job includes the following:
- Fine and Country Property Consultants spend much of their time trying to attract customers. Actions might include cold-calling, following up on leads, advertising and making business presentations to investor clubs and other interested groups.
- Conducting Research
- Fine and Country Property Consultants keep a close eye on available real estate. They also pay attention to market trends, demographics and other information that affects the buying and selling process.
- To better serve their clients, Property Consultants talk with them about their needs. They learn about their likes and dislikes, help them with financing concerns and answer any questions about the buying process. Property Consultants and their customers often visit sites together to conduct viewings.
- Property Consultants, especially in conjunction with legal professionals, may prepare the documents involved in the buying/selling process.