• Oversee the handover of units from the Development team to the Operations team to ensure efficient and smooth transition.
• Manage, supervise, and direct associated staff, vendors, and resources.
• Manage and develop the operations team with regards to performance appraisal, staff development, team development engagement and communication.
• Proactively manage onsite facility officers and their teams - including internal maintenance staff, external suppliers, and management companies
• Ensure that robust systems are in place to track and record all maintenance works and to adequately report same.
• Take ownership on the development of property management & maintenance budgets and plans including multi-year plans and the management, reporting and control of costs.
• Develop and manage an efficient and price competitive procurement operation that provides value for money.
• Complete a periodic report covering all areas of responsibility.
• Establish and measure appropriate KPI’s in relation to property operations.
• Work within the framework of the overall objectives of the Real Estate team and ensure compliance and adherence to all policies including confidentiality, protection and access control records and electronic communications.
• Perform any other duties as assigned with respect to the management of the real estate portfolio and the individual properties.
• Minimum of 3 years’ management experience with a total of 10+ years in property management, and/or facility management and/or hospitality management.
• Master’s degree/Graduate degree in Hospitality Management, Estate Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or a similar course of study.
• Computer skills: Must have good computer skills, be a quick learner, and be proficient with Microsoft Office.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
• Self-starter, intelligent, eager to learn new things, grow professionally and personally.
• Proven organizational and project management skills with meticulous attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
• Strong time management skills, ability to assess and manage priorities.
• Self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency.
• Approaches job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
• Flexible and willing to work to respond to emerging needs, last minute changes and assist with other projects in an "all-hands-on-deck" manner.
• Solutions-oriented, can think fast on their feet while remaining cool under pressure.
• Proven leadership capability, drive, and ambition with ability to take the initiative.
• Strong commercial acumen and proven success for delivering objectives.
• Strategic planning, project management, budgeting, and management skills.
• Professional communications skills including excellent presentation skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Sound operational and risk management knowledge.