Full Job Description
We are a successful real estate development and construction, providing a first-class buying and selling experience for our clients.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the growth of the company’s digital platforms across social, web and google and ensure revenue generation from digital marketing activities.
- After campaigns have been launched, you will extract and analyze data across multiple channels and provide reports weekly on all Digital marketing campaigns.
- Execute in-house digital marketing campaigns for various projects.
- Provide creative content for the website and social media channels.
- Follow up with the leads generated through portals and digital marketing and get them to visit the site through email marketing.
- Researching, writing and editing content for blog and social media profiles.
- When needed, create and edit advertising and social media copy, creative designs, email and web page layouts. Social media/advertising copywriting skills are important.
- Measuring the performance of all Marketing Campaigns, reporting and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
- Proficient in Business.Facebook.com and Google AdWords
- Proficient in at least one Email Marketing Platform
- Ability to work effectively as a team player or independently, in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing projects to ensure timely deliverables.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong analytical skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Vast and intense knowledge of local real estate trends, market conditions and consumer behaviour.
- Superb customer service and customer relationship management.
Job Type: Full-time
- 9 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Chevron, Conservation Court
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative