- Show property and apartments to potential tenants.
- Conduct administrative tasks on apartment renting
- Attend calls to support customers promptly and effectively.
- Maintain rental counter appearance and areas to present orderly and professional image.
- Providing guidance and assisting sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Driving Skills is a must-have alongside possession of a valid license
Salary Range: NGN 75,000 - 150,000