- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Minimum 2 years work relevant experience as a Flutter Developer with a decent portfolio.
- Strong Experience with firebase and Dart.
- Experience working on a payment solution project is an advantage.
- Ability to implement unit and integration tests.
- Review and help maintain code quality
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and fix bugs.