- Design and build applications for iOS, Android using React Native.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Translate designs and wireframes (Figma) into high-quality code.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Supports the diagnosis of customer issues and resolution.
- 4+ years professional experience building mobile applications.
- Production level with react native is required.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle , Android Studio, IntelliJ**.**
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites , like Jest or Detox.
- Proficient understanding of GITis required.
- An awesome attitude + no ego + team-player.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- You'll be joining a high-growth startup solving hard problems, with the opportunity to make a huge impact on a very large, thoroughly antiquated industry.
- You get a share in $XEND Team Tokens.
- Competitive salary - up to NGN 200,000 monthly.
- The benefits of working remotely and you can work from anywhere you're productive.
- The opportunity to empower tens of thousands of individuals across the globe, and give them the tools to save, make payments and operate their businesses more efficiently. We also help small businesses grow, compete, and survive. This has always been a critical part of our mission, but right now it matters more than ever.