- React Native 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Use React native best practices in your code.
- Profound skills in using Firebase and Firestore.
- Integrate third-party APIs.
- Strong proficiency with Redux.
- Integrate Google, Apple, and Open Street Maps.
- Experience with Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay.
- Release application to App Store and Google Play.
- Be passionate about mobile development, constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
Will be a plus
- Significant experience working on large, complex systems.
- Work with native modules.
- Ability to work with new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries if needed.
- Experience working with Swift/Object-C.
- Experience working with Java/ Kotlin.
- Ability to create and maintain CI/CD of React Native applications.
- Work as a part of a full-cycle team to build different products from scratch.
- Build and maintain React Native applications with clean code.
- Write unit and integration tests for the application.
- Managing application states with Redux.
- Connect with our backend system.
- Collaborate with the designer to produce pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Construct modern and smooth animations and transitions that provide excellent UX.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates for new features of the product.
- Be a part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.