- Management of Quarry plant areas
- Supervise the quality and quantity of goods supplied by vendors
- Monitor geographical locations
- The Individual will need to have a (Second Class Upper) Bachelor's degree in a discipline related to quarrying or mining, with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Excellent project management abilities are the most essential asset for a quarry supervisor, as they are responsible for directing both work activities and personnel.
- The quarry supervisor should have strong communication skills in order to interact with plant management, vendors, and personnel.
- The candidate should also have effective analytical abilities to examine and understand financial documents, geological maps, and industry publications.
- He/she will need strong technical skills to effectively perform their job duties.
- Relevant technical skills and knowledge may include AutoCAD, mining planning software, and GPS surveys.
Salary Expectation: NGN 120,000