- Candidate with at least a B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying.
- A minimum of 7 years post-NYSC relevant experience.
- Member of NIOS
- Should have construction and consulting experience
- Good Communication Skills (oral & written)
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Customer Relations
- Good human and material resources management
- Negotiation skill
- Leadership skills
- Contemporary in thinking
- Good business acumen
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools, Engineering and Project Management Software.
- Excellent knowledge of Cost Management and Control.
- Master Degree in Construction Management or Project Management.
- Experience in construction site supervision/management.