- Successful candidates will be expected to work within the power distribution sector
- Developing skills and experience in order to become a competent and effective professional within the Power Sector and provided with challenging job opportunities
- Minimum Qualification Bachelor's Degree (second class lower and above) or Higher National Diploma (lower credit and above)
- Experience and knowledge of working with different Forms of Contract.
- Proficient in general IT applications such as Word, Excel, Access, etc.
- The high degree of commercial awareness.
Application Instructions (Please read carefully)
1. Ensure your Jobberman profile is complete and up to date
2. In the application form, kindly write your cover letter and begin by itemizing the following:
- Your highest level of education: (SSCE/OND/HND/B.Sc/M.Sc/P.hD)
- Your grade: (Upper Credit/Lower Credit/First Class/Second Class Upper/Second Class Lower/Third Class/Pass)
- Name of School
- NYSC Status: (Pending/Ongoing/Completed)
- Your current Age
- Years of work experience
Note: Only qualified candidates who provide all of the "information" above will be considered.
3. Proceed to take the assessment for this job, to complete your application