- -Assist in the measurement and valuation of work done on site;
- -Liaise with the client and other construction professional, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers;
- -Support in the review of construction plans and prepare quantity needs;
- -Proficient in office software such as CAD and Microsoft Office;
- -Good communication and personnel management skills.
- 3 years and above of general construction estimating experience and quantity surveying experience on site.
- -Bachelor's Degree or HND in Civil Engineering;
- -Registered with regulatory bodies is an added advantage.