- Analysis of ‘’cash flow’’ associated with the project in order that the contractor is aware of his financial requirements.
- Requisitioning the materials to be used in the project
- Measuring and evaluating the work executed by subcontractors
- Measuring work for interim valuation purposes and securing the agreement of the consultant quantity surveyor.
- Preparing interim costings so that the financial position of the project can be ascertained at any stage in time in order that the contractor can take appropriate action where necessary.
- Preparing and agreeing the final account with the consultant quantity surveyor at the conclusion of the project.
- Minimum qualification is HND in quantity surveying with 6year experience