- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance of project work.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Conduct contract costing and check variations
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree to the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on-site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports and give feedback to relevant parties
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Organizational skills- Ability to organize daily tasks by priorities
- Detail-oriented- Having an eye for details required in managing tasks and reporting
- Strategic planning skills and resourcefulness
- HND or BSC in Quantity Surveying or any related course
- 3 years of practical and broad experience on the job
- Must be well-grounded in MEP
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates should visit www.talentsandskills.net and send CVs to email@example.com copying firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as stated above.