Good degree in Quantity Surveyor with a min 5 years solid experience on the build, civil and infrastructure projects with a successful track record of converting tenders and managing cost.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Tender documentation, negotiation and award administration
- Producing construction start budgets and monthly valuations, including cost to complete assessments
- Managing the billing process to minimize capital usage
- Pricing up variations and re-measuring subcontractor accounts.
- Participate and advise the impact of variations/design cost control/value engineering;
- Participate and advise on program/delay issues arising from change/variation and to prepare claims for extensions of time;
- Prepare, negotiate and settle final accounts;
- Attend project meetings as required.
- Support Business Development with RFQs and RFPs