- Responsible for analysis quality reports and prepare improvement plan
- Ensuring the right quality of the outward garment by conducting quality audits in the manufacturing process.
- Setting quality standards for the factory following buyer’s requirements and guidance for each department and process.
- Monitor the quality of the product through the various stages of production.
- Auditing inward fabric and trims and ensuring only quality goods are accepted.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Understanding of target market and consumer needs
- Teamwork and collaboration.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.