- Conducting hands-on lab tests and calculations to ensure that products meet standards.
- Formatting and inserting test result data into excel sheets prepared for our business customers.
- Communicating needed adjustments to managers and factory workers when necessary.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the quality control program and maintaining the standardization for quality assurance utilizing service/government requirements
- Keeping proper documentation on quality control activities
- Keeping track of customers’ complaints and suggest possible ways of resolving them
- Implementing quality control policies
- Participating in training new staff
- Online quality check, and sampling of raw material/finished goods using available quality control equipment
- Timely delivery and accuracy of data collated
- Ability to work with others and follow instructions
Salary: NGN 80,000-100,000