We are looking to hire a Quality Control (Production) Manager in a food and beverage Company who will carry out assessment, documentation, and organization of production tasks to support the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization’s supply chain with quality products.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Inspecting output samples using industry-appropriate methods, such as comparing to standards, measuring dimensions, and examining functionality
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- Reviewing blueprints and specifications to compare to produced goods
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes, and inputting data into a quality database
- Training the production team on quality control measures to improve product excellence
- Proposing continuous improvements to the production processes
- Monitoring the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and discard any that do not meet requirements
- Updating job knowledge by engaging in educational opportunities and regular training
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs
- Interpret safety policies/practices to employees including enforcing safe work practices.
- Manage a staff of direct reports through regular performance reviews and developmental activities to ensure movement toward a high performance / high engagement organization, while assuring effective departmental performance.
- Utilize available data (line speed target, set-up guidelines, and efficiency and process data) to continuously improve productivity, uptime, and reliability.
- eUtilize the above information as a tool to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and product cost.
- Set clear priorities and align resources to deliver against business and regulatory requirements in the areas of cost, financial controls, and quality, safety, and business initiatives.
- Manage product quality by understanding and communicating customer needs to employees and ensuring expectations are consistently met and according to standard work
- Determine schedules, sequences, and assignments for work activities based on work priority, the quantity of equipment, and the skill of personnel.
- Diagnose equipment, ingredients, and packaging issues.
- Coordinate with Engineering, Maintenance, or others as appropriate to solve production-related problems.
- Ensure security of employees, facilities, and information systems by following and enforcing established security procedures.
- Ensure clear and concise communication to all levels in the organization.
- Ensure regular safety inspections are conducted in all manufacturing areas.
- The Salary is very attractive and there are a lot of job-related benefits attached to the employment.
It is important to note that the company is situated at Ipaja, Alimosho Local Govt, Lagos, and as such candidates who are residents around this axis of Lagos state are at advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.