- The quality Control Officer's Job is to handle lab operations and to do various analyses and quality inspections for raw material, in-process and final products. To follow high-quality standards and to support shop floor production by providing them quality inputs. To prepare various analysis reports and data's to submit to management for various analyses.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in day-to-day activities.
- Bachelor / Master's degrees in Paint Technology / Chemistry / Chemicals.
- Minimum 5+ Yrs of Experience in Similar Industry.
- The applicant must have good knowledge about various deco / industrial RM & FG evaluations, fair knowledge about paint formulations.
- Experience in ISO will be an added advantage.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality, or quantity.
- Strategic Responsibility - To follow high-quality standards and to support production and sales operations by providing them various quality input reports to improve product quality and consistency.
- To work on new products and application development and troubleshoot problems related to product and application.
- Day to Day Management - To perform batch-wise and required a number of various quality tests to ensure product quality is as per set standards and specifications.
- To analyze various market samples and analyze the scope of improvement in the company's existing products.
- To work on product improvement as per Organizational requirements and feedback of sales and marketing team for concerned products.
- To do detailed root cause analysis for any product variation and customer complaints and to submit a report of the same to Management.
- To do accurate documentation of all tests and analysis and submit a report to the concerned authority.
- Administration - To ensure all lap equipment and instruments are in proper operations and calibrated as per standards.
- To ensure all recipes and standard methods are well documented and access is only to the people concerned
- Operational Targets -To monitor achievement against timeline and accuracy for the new product development as well as quality checks for existing products.
- To ensure key project tracking continuously and submit a periodical update to management.
- To ensure lab hygiene and process methods to be part of international standards.
- Keep lab documentation ready for various inspections and audits all the time.
- Reporting - To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- To assess various informational tools, identify improvement opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase the work efficiency.
- Related Assignment - To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.