We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team and oversee the quality of all products that our organization produces. The job holder's responsibilities include developing quality standards, conducting tests, and identifying issues in the production of our products or services. Ultimately, you will work with a team to ensure our final products meet our organization’s standards across the board.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure that standards and safety regulations are observed
- Address and discuss issues and proposed solutions with superiors
- Document quality assurance activities and create audit reports
- Make recommendations for improvement
- Create training materials and operating manuals
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance Specialist or similar role
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Assurance Specialist.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.