Monitor production activities and ensure that in-process and finished products conform to specifications, relevant standards, company’s objectives and customer’s food safety requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Monitor production process and ensure deviations are promptly identified, reported and corrected.
- Identify defective or non-compliance products (fats and oil) and quarantine the lots.
- Draw and keep representative reference samples for each products produced.
- Carry out line inspection for cleanliness and ensure that hygiene requirement are met before and during production.
- Confirm the hygiene level of personnel in production and packaging area, report all non- compliance, generate and issue non-compliance form accordingly.
- Report and document all quality related findings during production and packaging to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Maintain Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirement in PEOPL.
- Ensure that all scales at the recipe weighing room and production floor are working properly, verify weekly and maintain record.
THE PERSON MUST
• Show critical thinking with great attention to details.• Able to work under pressure and multitask.• Posses the ability to communicate clearly and take the right decision during process challenges.
• Minimum of National Diploma (ND) in science related discipline: Food Science/Tech., Microbiology, Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Relevant experience in Quality assurance processes.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.