We are a skincare FMCG manufacturer looking for a fast-learning Quality Control Officer to join our Quality Assurance team. The Quality Control Officer supports quality testing by preparing equipment and materials. He/She will assist in tests to identify processes and products that do not meet manufacturing standards. He/She will assist to manage the quality control (QC) of the laboratory by checking and maintaining equipment. He/She will record data and help prepare the laboratory for audits. He/She may have to perform laboratory testing. He/She will be systematic in checking materials and confirming procedures before tests. He/She should be a fast learner to identify areas of improvement and be able to analyse to identify issues and solve problems effectively.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Assist in identifying out-of-specification (OOS), changes and quality problems of products, materials and packaging.
- Assist in inspecting laboratory equipment.
- Assist to monitor manufacturing processes, according to validation schedules.
- Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Collect data required for validation in line with the standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Conduct daily in-process quality control (QC) inspections at production lines.
- Document and report sampling conditions, testing activities and results.
- Inspect incoming and outgoing products according to shipping policies.
- Investigate hygiene standards and non-compliance to quality standards.
- Maintain accuracy of QC data and records.
- Perform tests on finished products and ensure they follow food safety and other requirements.
- Prepare samples, standards and solutions.
- Record results of audits and gather information for management reports.
- Review and confirm supplier raw material records and results.
- At least an OND in Pure and Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry or any other related field.
- At least 2-3 years experience as a Laboratory Analyst or Quality Control Officer.