A leading Innovative Healthcare Company based in Lagos needs to engage the services of a Quality Assurance Manager. The position requires the candidate to oversee all Quality assurance/In process operations to ensure finished pharmaceuticals products comply with release specifications and marketing authorization requirements.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Monitor service level agreement compliance, product performance indices, incident investigation, out-of-specification and deviation investigation, and reporting
- Conduct real-time stability monitoring of manufactured products and prepare annual reports for Management.
- Coordinate all Quality documentation requirements to support both manufacturing and regulatory requirements. Develop required standard operating procedures and ensure compliance with the requirements contained therein.
- Provide correct documentation for manufacturing operations.
- Coordinate the development, issuance, retrieval, and archiving of all GMP-related documents.
- Handle all internal audit requirements to include GMP self-inspections and integrated ISO (QMS & EMS) routine audit. Prepare reports, CAPAs, monitor and close out non-conformities.
- Coordinate Product recall procedures, investigation and CAPA
- Coordinate routine GMP training
- Oversee annual temperature mapping and Environmental control with trending reports.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.