This role will lead our team of Quality Assurance Analysts across different infras, in ensuring effective quality checks on all our web-based products
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Working with Product and Engineering Managers to make sure that TESTING is part of our DESIGN process and that test plans are prepared ahead of implementation.
- Overseeing and training teams in the design and writing of test automation scripts
- Using test automation frameworks
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing
- Looking beyond the “functional” testing aspects to make sure that we are focused on QUALITY, ensuring that our end users have a delightful experience.
- Working with Product Owner, Engineering Manager, Manual Testers, and software developers to find solutions
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., test-driven development and then behavior-driven development.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Deployment meetings to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Work with the DevOps team to create and maintain an automated build verification (“smoke”) test.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem. Assist the Engineering Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics (e.g., Test Dashboard).
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates.
- Provide the Engineering Manager/Product Manager with accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration, along with confidence levels and foreseeable dependencies.
- Assist the Engineering team in preparing test plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Participate in tester interviews and mentor the Testing team
- Provide technical guidance to junior-level test engineers to assist the Test Automation Engineer.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years leading a QA team.
- Minimum of 4 years QA-specific experience with at least 2 years experience in Test Automation
- Experience in Gherkins, Selenium preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience working on a 100% remote team is nice to have
- Excellent time management
- Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Comprehends and follows web security best practices
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Self-development skills to keep updated with fast-changing trends.
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a start-up environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.