The QA engineer's responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work with other developers, enterprise architects, and product and project managers in designing software solutions.
- Derive acceptance criteria from a quality assurance perspective for given product requirements.
- Derive test cases based on the acceptance criteria defined.
- Perform the different types of tests required to certify the quality of an application before deployment.
- Maintains records of bugs captured for applications.
- Carry out exploratory/learning tests for new features.
- Ensures that every feature being deployed is without bugs.
- Minimum of BSc in Computer Science or a Related Field
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a quality assurance engineer or similar role.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Technical depth.
- Analytical skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.