- Review Business and Functional requirements and give feedback on gaps identified.
- Work with project teams to develop, maintain and execute test plans and scripts.
- Execute functional tests, identify, document, and track defects to ensure resolution.
- Participate in status meetings as the quality assurance subject matter expert.
- Develop a detailed understanding of client business processes
- Work with clients to capture detailed specifications including UI/UX wireframes for new features and extensions
- Execute regression tests in support of regular software releases.
- Develop estimates for quality assurance tasks.
- First level support for clients using our products
- Maintain help documentation for our products
- Facilitate client training on the use of our products
- Accomplished professional with good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and tools.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development processes and testing methodologies.
- Proven ability to formulate and implement effective test strategies.
- Strong grasp of defect tracking and reporting tools and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet stated quality objectives.
- Minimum one (1) year of Software Quality Assurance experience, with exposure to the full product development lifecycle.
- Experience testing web-based, mobile, and desktop applications
- Experience testing application programming interfaces (API).
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment (SCRUM) is a plus
Salary: NGN 200,000