· Assist in development and execution of audit programs.
· Perform auditing for corporate operations, finances and compliance with regulatory requirements.
· Evaluate and recommend improvements to business processes and controls.
· Maintain positive working relationships with management and audit teams.
· Perform assigned audit activities timely and effectively.
· Interview business units to obtain information required for auditing.
· Notify audit issues to Managers in a timely fashion.
· Prepare reports of audit findings and recommendations to management.
. Maintain all audit work papers and reports for reference purposes