- Maintain the quality system: evaluate, advise, draft, implement and monitor procedures.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Communicate complaints and the progress of its solutions to the manager.
- Review quality of all materials at site and ensure compliance to all project specifications and quality and collaborate with department for all material procurement and maintain quality of materials.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Monitor an efficient system and record for all project activities and analyze all processes to ensure all work according to quality requirements.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Manage to lift of all equipment and handle efficient storage of all hazardous materials and perform quality audits as per required schedule
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role