- Coordinates and controls materials movements from / to offshore site or contractors' bases.
- Ensures that materials movements are efficiently and safely performed to satisfy the operational requirements in accordance with Company rules and procedures.
- Follows up and controls materials movements to suit the requirements expressed by the offshore FPSO teams, the onshore sites-based support team and coordinated by the Logistics supervisors;
- Takes part in materials reception, inspection and acceptance.
- Ensures that contractors' materials to be loaded out to the field have valid colour coding as per the colour regimes in force at that time.
- Ensures that all materials, especially lifting gears for load out to the field have valid inspection certificates.
- Ensures that materials are delivered in time from the warehouse or the contractors’ bases;
- Takes part in pre-mobilization inspection of contractors in conjunction with HSE teams, when required.
- Coordinates with logistics and warehouse teams as well as with the contractor staff for that purpose;
- Ensures that the equipment or the means of transportation are in accordance with the HSE standards and rules including the control of lifting means, etc…;
- Takes part in materials reception for the materials received from outside and due to be sent to the offshore site;
- Initiates technical control as necessary from suitable technical authorities or from the discipline engineers;
- Initiates services requisition as necessary for the transportation, the repairs of materials as specified in the materials management procedures;
- As per request, visit Suppliers / Subcontractors to ensure that materials that they will deliver meet specification requirement;
- Controls the quality of the deliverables relating to materials received from contractors especially MSDS;
- Interfaces with buyer and Procurement Department for materials requisition and delivery follow ups in a timely manner;
- Maintains good working relationships with Field Ops teams
- Carries out any other work of a similar nature as may be requested
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- HND/B.Sc in any related field and at least 5 years experience of stock control and warehousing with minimum 5 years experience in oil industry in operations.
- Experience in Offshore construction, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Industry preferably on an FPSO.
- Shall be conversant with basic ethics aimed at controlling quality of works
- Shall be in involved in ensuring safety of self and others on site
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Fluent in English
Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.