- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
Qualification and Skills:
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or any related subject.
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of experience.
- Django (preferred), Pyramid, or Flask frameworks.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Ability to work effectively with great attention to detail & highly organized.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts, and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
- Must reside in Abuja
Please Note: This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
Applications are to be made using the link below https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/. Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.