As Senior Python Developer, you will be working on the platform, which is filled with various features, tools, and educational possibilities, allowing people to trade more safely, smoothly, and with more automation.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Help shape product by leading the overall design and development of the technical solution, owning the technical strategy and how it evolves
- Be responsible for building full-stack features from scratch
- Be doing a lot of problems solving critical production issues in a timely manner
- Designing and developing user interfaces using best practices,
- Shine with engineering excellence by developing test infrastructures, writing documentation, ensuring high performance, and following an agile development methodology
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Research on new frameworks for improving the architecture
- Ensure development best practices are followed (Clean Code, Clean Architecture, code reviews)
- Actively communicate with the stakeholders, team members, and clients
- Strong working proficiency in Python- A minimum of 4 years experience is required
- Good understanding of cloud deployment and other DevOps pipeline
- Good understanding with Kubernetes is nice to have
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Interest in trading & exchanges is a good to have, not mandatory
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- A results-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in a diverse, multi-cultural, remote-team environment.
- Great English communication skills as well as collaboration skills and a strong teamwork. mentality. You must be fluent in English.
- Able to proactively communicate with non-technical stakeholders, manage expectations, and explain the value of addressing technical debt
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.