- Defines product objectives by gathering and analysing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Recommends data solutions by exploring the advantages and benefits of existing development against alternative development.
- Be involved in regular testing of data scrapping scripts and software products; unit testing and final testing.
- Writes and updates software test processes and procedures.
- Coordinates (or partakes in) the coding/programming of software products and solutions with version control systems such as git.
- Develop and maintain python scripts or applications to perform data scraping using the best available libraries in python.
- Development and maintenance of data pipeline processes.
- Implement requests to APIs and develop API modules with python.
- Perform Data Analysis, mining and visualization using relevant python libraries.
- Developing data models and algorithms best suited to a particular scenario.
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modelling.
- Develop and maintain Natural Language processing applications using pythonâs NLTK library concepts.
- Write and implement test scripts for python programs.
- As the lead developer for a product or solution, he/she will do the following;
- Breaks down tasks into executable units,
- Assigns tasks to team members and allocates time,
- Manages product features â backlog manager,
- Responsible for managing and enforcing coding style and collaboration standards,
- Supports and coordinates team members with appropriate review and retrospectives.
- Involves in code review and optimization, and implements reviews made on products.
- Write reusable and testable codes.
Qualification and Skills:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Sound knowledge of NumPy, Pandas, MatPlotLib or NLTK libraries.
- Good knowledge of relational and structural databases and how to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Understands the design principles behind a scalable application.
- Sound knowledge of version control tools such as git.
- Strong knowledge of web server exploits and their solutions.
- Passion for best design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new interesting ideas.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern data science/machine learning and natural language processing technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly organized and pays extraordinary attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure, prioritise and resolve issues.
- Enthusiasm and high level of motivation.
Please Note: This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid.
Method of Application:
Applications are to be made using the link below https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/. Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.