- Follow the overall punch list system and define priority in line with Subsystem completion.
- Issue daily punch list progress reports & break down reports by discipline & material for the Construction Superintendents, Construction Manager, and Commissioning Manager.
- Review all punch lists issued prior to submittal to Database Administrator
- Ensure that the Field Punch List form is filled in correctly and that the punch list items are properly described and pertinent to the associated system/subsystem and are legitimate with respect to project specifications, safety rules, and industry practices before sending them to the Database Coordinator for registration
- Monitor and supervise the clearance of such items by the contractor and subcontractors
- Make sure all punch lists from Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT's) are cleared before Ready For Commissioning (RFC) walk down
- Expedite the review and signing of the completed punch lists so as to ensure the completion of the systems and subsystems in a timely manner
- Follow the introduction and progress of punch lists through all phases of completion dossiers
- Coordinate the task completion and punch list management, tracking and updating the master punch list database.
Coordinate and follow up of material status in conjunction with the Plant
- Supply Chain Coordinator making sure all specific punch lists associated with the delivered materials are being tracked, cross-referenced, and cleared.
- Actively involved in construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning activities identified for specific systems and subsystems in the work packages to achieve RFC & AOC, line walking of systems with Supervisors for punch entry/closure.
- Make sure Contractor follows up and closes out priority punches, doing a work look ahead to order missing material for priority jobs for RFC / AOC.
- Export the spreadsheet from the database, populating, updating, and filtering the database export spreadsheet on a daily basis and distributing it to the Plant Construction Team on a daily basis.
- Proven experience in construction and commissioning background within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience as a Punchlist Coordinator in major Oil / Gas Project
- OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS database experience
- Extensive knowledge in Completion methodology
- Must have significant knowledge of the oil and gas industry, preferably gained working for an Operator.