- Reviewing documents and compiling files in preparation for publication.
- Organizing financial or publishing data into a weekly or monthly report.
- Proofreading documents before they go into the print press.
- Handling communication with different departments, writers, or editors.
- Be involved in the promotional aspects of the publishing operation.
- Support Executive Publisher on editorial and administrative functions.
- Prepare, invoices and financial status reports monthly.
- Coordinate book promotion activities.
- Communicate with external partners.
- Assume responsibility for recurring payments and bound volumes.
- Manage publisher’s centralized database, contact information, journal contracts, and specifications.
- Compile and develop Publishers reports by gathering marketing, advertising, and sales information to meet department deadlines.
- Schedule prompt annual, monthly, and quarterly activities.
- Liaise with bookshops and other distributors on sales and distribution of house titles.
- High school diploma or a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2 or more years’ office administration experience.
- Proficient in various computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Proficient in social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, And WhatsApp).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Meticulous, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.