- Meeting with company managers to discuss speech topics.
- Conducting pre-speech research.
- Outlining and writing speech scripts.
- Rehearsing and perfecting speech delivery.
- Driving to public auditoriums and conference centres.
- Conducting sound and microphone checks.
- Presenting speeches about the company and its products.
- Answering audience questions.
- Interacting with members of the public.
- Attending post-speech meetings with company managers.
- BSC/HND/OND on Public Relation or any other related field.
- Previous experience as a Public Speaker.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of presentation software and slide projection tools.
- Good teaching and sales skills.
- Good memorization skills.
- Audience assessment skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel extensively