Your responsibilities shall include but not limited to the following:
- Communicate with the social media team and marketing department to plan content.
- Research industry trends.
- Approach media outlets to negotiate advertising opportunities
- Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Develop the brand's voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Lead a team of communication, marketing, and design professionals.
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio, and print content.
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
- Manage the company's presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Responds to requests for information from the media.
Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with consumers, community, employees, and public interest groups.
Key skills required include;
- Must have worked in the same role or similar role for at least 4-5 years
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both oral and verbal),
- Awareness of different media agendas (social media savvy),
- Strategic thinking and creativity
- Ability to multitask and pay attention to details
- IT skills
Salary Range: NGN 180,000 – 350,000