As a Public Relations Specialist, you will be the newest addition to our Community Building Team, which is in turn part of the Brand Team. You will be working closely with the Performance and Design teams in a variety of projects, including offline and digital actions. You will be the go-to person for identifying PR opportunities, acting as a point of reference with partners and reporting on Community Building campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Plan, carry out and report on offline and online brand campaigns
- Produce and distribute engaging and news-worthy press releases, interviews, announcements, editorials, etc. in English and Greek
- Monitor different markets and identify local and/or international communication opportunities
- Create and update a list of existing and potential partners and maintain strong relationships
- Organize and create presentations and promotional materials/ media kits for our partners
- Contribute to the company’s Community Building strategy
- Organize and monitor budget and cost for all Community Building activities
- Collaborate with external PR partners/ agencies to build brand campaigns and strategies
- Work closely with the Performance Marketing, Commercial and Design teams
- Help ensure brand consistency across channels
- 1+ years experience working as a PR Specialist in an international setting
- Ability to communicate with partners and build long-lasting relationships
- Attention to detail, professionalism, resourcefulness, flexibility, and passion
- Professional fluency in Greek and English
- Ability to work independently across channels and switch between projects
- Excellent organizational, reporting and multitasking skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.